Friday 29 July 2011

Baa Baa black sheep

As everyone knows I have a heroic Husband who isn't just a house work machine but extremely supportive of me as well. What most people don't know is that he is a shopaholic. 


Seriously, he's a nightmare in the shops! Granted, he does find the most amazing bargains but our bank accounts tremble in fear every time he hits the shops on his own. 


If it was only clothes, electronic goods, books and other items he went shopping for it might not have been so bad but it's food. His habit is making me fat! It's all his fault, I have to eat what he brings home so that the freezer won't overflow.


The other day we went shopping and came home with a sheep. Dead serious, we bought a whole sheep. We'll be eating lamb till Kingdom come, but at least it's kind of nice.


There is a roast, roughly 70 lamb chops, ribs and stewing meat. I'm just going to have to burn some of it to be relieved from the burden of cooking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment