Friday 7 September 2012

The age of Insanity


It's happened, what I have dreaded for some time now. He's finally snapped! My beloved Long Suffering Husband woke up this morning with the oddest look on his face.

Having always been of a more philosophical than practical nature, The Long Suffering Husband often bring me little food for thought. This morning he brought me one that lead me to believe he's gone from being possessed to down right insane.
- How do smurfs reproduce? He asked me.

What the fuck? Where did that one come from? Apparently he had the Smurf Song in his head and that had lead him to ponder the reproductive means of the blue little fellas living in the woods...

Now, being the dutiful wife I am – no smirking! Even I, who am half deaf, heard that! - I immediately got on to Google to try to find out. It seems to be a commonly debated question amongst net loonies.

They, unlike Donald Duck and the likes, actually wear trousers so clearly they have something to cover up down there. Providing the garment isn't just a fashion statement, that is.

Smurfette wears a dress and high heels – gender stereotyping if I ever saw it! What woman in her right mind would bother when she's in the very enviable position of being the only female in a whole bloody village full of men? It's like deciding you're on a strictly vegan diet at the same moment you arrive at the all-meat-you-can-eat-for-a-fiver buffet!



No comments:

Post a Comment