Sunday 7 October 2012

Cleaning frenzy in Daemonia

Long Suffering Husband and I decided a couple of weeks back to swap the bedroom and study around but have found it hard to actually get around to doing it. Each day we vowed to do it "tomorrow" and each tomorrow came with yet more interesting things to do instead. Yesterday morning, however, I woke up terrifyingly early thanks to one of the Furry Terrorists demanding to be let out for his morning "number one" so decided to get started.

It took me three hours to clear the study of all junk and clean the walls and floors. Another hour, or so, to fit the furniture in and connect up the telly and after LSH took over and sorted out what used to be the bedroom, and is now the study. It looks really nice.

Only one problem...

The bedroom now needs new curtains. I have the material, but need to get on with the project of making them. Only the bedroom is so lovely I don't feel like moving out of bed to set up the sewing machine.

I wonder if I could teach LSH to sew? He's managed to perfect cooking, cleaning and washing. Just baking to go on the housekeeping front. Turning him into a dressmaker would complete the transformation perfectly!


No comments:

Post a Comment